Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Having fun sharing photos from icloud

I've learned several ways to share photos from my albums on icloud.

I love this! As you all know, I am definitely looking forward to Spring and therefore have been keeping my eyes peeled for what I consider the first sign of Spring - Snowdrops (the flower). Anywho, I got a kick out of sharing a picture I took several years ago of snowdrops with some friends on icloud. It was so simple. At the bottom of every picture there are two icons to click. One says "Tweet this picture" (which I will discuss next) and the other says "Share photo". Easy peasy! I clicked on "Share photo" and then chose which friends of mine I wanted to share the photo with. While I was at it, I shared the photo on my personal profile for all of you iclouders that take a peek at my profile from time to time. Finally, I was given the opportunity to create a link to post the picture elsewhere like here on my blog for non-iclouders.

http://os.icloud.com/v1/links/12885161939/5536

Since that was so easy, I went ahead and tweeted a link to my picture on my twitter account. Take a look at my favorites tweets to the right.

Can you just imagine putting YOUR favorite pictures out there on the net with a few simple clicks?

No comments:

Post a Comment