Friday, March 12, 2010

Icloud - Beautiful Cloud Computer

I found another iclouder who shares my views on the beauty of icloud.

Icloud - Beautiful Cloud Computer is the title of his blogpost. The blogger, Matt, writes:

"I found a new website for Cloud Computing. A virtual machine computer in the web browser and I find them to be amazing. iCloud has now become the most beautifully working, and most sharp and “sexy” looking Cloud computing website I have found.

iCloud gives you a initiative 3 GB of storage space for free, and that is quite a bit. You can put alot of songs on the drive, alot of photos and all. Download documents at school and upload them to the iCloud and then download them when you get home. Much more efficient then a USB flash drive as it gives you a fun visual experience."

It's nice to read about other people's experiences on icloud. I'd love to read yours!

2 comments:

  1. the link to the other blog should be:
    http://grayflip.com/?p=15

    ReplyDelete