Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feeling better

Since I'm feeling better, I thought I 'd update you on my latest find on the web about three products which are slowly growing on me.
1)My ipod
2)Cloud wifi finder
3)icloud

Believe it or not but I'm posting to this blog right now from my ipod. I'm loving the freedom of posting from my bed. Nice to get a few things off my mind before I call it a day.

So not only can I make my posts from my home wifi, I can post when I'm at university or at my local coffeehouse. The cloud wifi finder app is going to make it easier for me to locate the nearest wifi no matter where I am. Since this is not an iphone, I am a bit limited by finding wifi access before I can surf the web(or should I say cloud)

I don't know why but it always seems that I end up losing things electronically. Case in point- I went to look at all the adorable photos of my child saved onto my ipod. Guess what? They're all gone! Hundreds upon hundreds of photos I painstakingly upload from my home computer are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment