Friday, February 19, 2010

Grooveshark on icloud

I posted earlier about a cool widget I found but never really told you all anything about it.

By exploring my free icloud account I found Grooveshark, a free music streaming service. By signing up for a free account I was able to design my very own music widget. I've since come to appreciate Grooveshark for many other reasons. I've been reading up on Spotify lately and am happy I found Grooveshark first since Spotify would insert audio ads in my music and Grooveshark doesn't. It also seems that the range of music offered by Spotify is limited depending on which country you live in. I never had to consider that with Grooveshark since I access it through my icloud account with is available to me on any computer in the world. I like that I can be at the university computer lab, visiting friends and relatives or out travelling and still access my playlists of music. (There appears to be an endless amount of music available with Grooveshark!)

Any other Grooveshark fans out there?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly! Groovshark rules, big time!
    And with Icloud I think it´s 5+!

    7Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout 7Roy! I figured there had to be other Grooveshark fans out there. I'm glad to see you like the combination with Icloud too!

    ReplyDelete