Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YouTube Video - Coming Right Up

It's now time for me to take the next step and learn more about this online world.

My next challenge to myself is to create a YouTube video. I've never made a video in my entire life so this is Definitely a Challenge. There's so many different choices when making a video. I'm not even sure where to start. Ok, granted, there needs to be a topic to the video. That's easy. I would love to do a video on cloud computing and try to explain on my level, a lay mans, what it means to me. It's just fascinating how complex the topic is and therefore why so many people don't grasp the basic concept.

So, I have my topic. I know what I want to say. I just have no idea have to convey that visually in a video. Wish me luck!

P.S. Please, please, please if you have any tips for a budding videographer, now's the time to send them my way.

P.P.S. Won't it be cool to have a video on YouTube and if it's halfway decent, I'll be sharing it with all my friends on icloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment