Thursday, February 11, 2010

Follow up on a previous post - Loss of Photos

I was ranting 2 posts ago about how I have a tendency to lose things electronically and the latest being that all my pictures on my ipod have mysteriously disappeared. With the number of times I've rebooted and redownloaded itunes, I completely understand why they are missing but it's still irritating.

I've been playing around with my icloud account and finally feel free to upload all my photos for the final time. At least when my photos are stored on the net, I'll never have to worry about losing them again and I can access and use them no matter which computer I'm on. I was out on the web and found on an Indian website this writeup.

indianicloud

it provides a link directly to the article of interest for me:

Supercharge-your-iphone-to-100gb-with-icloud

The article talks about how iphone users will be able to use their icloud accounts over their iphones. Does this mean I'll have access to that as well on my ipod? That would be great to even have access to my photos via my ipod.

Yeah, never again will I have to reupload my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment